This summer, at Stormgods, I was honored to receive the award of the Goutte de Sang.
The award scroll (shown at left) was a lovely design. And though I cannot read the Runes it is scribed in, I especially appreciate the work that went in to creating this document.
My thanks to the Crown and the people of An Tir.
Family de Huntington made it to a lot of events this year. 🙂 Our year in review:
- Twelfth Night
- Stromgard Founding Revel
- Fire Mountain Keep’s Carnivale Fest & Masquerade Ball
- Kingdom A&S/Kingdom Bardic
- War in the Oasis
- Dragon’s Laire’s Spring Grand Ithra
- Glymm Mere Serjeantry Trials and A&S Championship
- Irish Feast
- Art of War
- May Crown
- Grand Thing
- June Faire
- Honey War
- River’s Bend Defender’s Tournament & War
- An Tir/West War
- July Coronation
- Autumn War
- Dragon’s Mist Defender’s Tournament
- William Tell
- September Crown
- Much Ado About Nothing – Glymm Mere
- Fall Crown Council
- Autumn Gathering
- Yule Feast – Glymm Mere
- Yule Feast – Stromgard
What an amazing year we’ve had the chance to experience. Thank you to each of these branches for showing us their hospitality. An Tir!